From:
Junior Lolley KG4ITD <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Mar 2013 06:23:35 -0500
Tom, good luck and I want to hear the new antenna on the air.

 Junior Lolley
Amateur radio call KG4ITD
Liberty County Emergency Coordinator
"Be careful how you treat people on your way up because you might meet them
again on your way down!!!"