From:
Lowell Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Mar 2013 21:42:53 -0500
Well, Tom, I had that mount on the trunk for 2 or 3 years with no problems
at all, even at freeway speeds.  The mount I had would allow the coax to run
in and under the back seat  and to the front with no problems.
I had a 440 - 2 meter combo on the mount.  Oh yes, it never hurt the paint
job at all in all that time.
I was sold on it.
I hope that helps!
73