From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Feb 2013 16:39:03 -0500
I'm not sure, Kelvin, but it's worth looking into.

P.S.  I really liked your demo regarding the N3FJP AC Log software.  You
gave me the idea of doing without Kimberly's wave files, and trying to
change the field labels.  I just have to figure out how to change the labels
in Jaws now.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ