From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Nov 2012 15:06:50 -0500
That should work. I have radials laying flat all over the back yard, and
since I"m in a trailer, under the house as well. I also connected the
skirting under the trailer to the radials. I noticed a difference form the
first radial I laid, now I have about 25 or so maybe 30, including the
skirting under the house and it works well. Mien is ground mounted with a 5
foot pipe in the ground, only about 18 inches is sticking up and it plays
alright. I really can't complain about it Obviously the more radials the
better but if you can get it worked out so you can use even 4 or so, it
probably will work out enough to get you on the air and probably will be
better than a portable setup. I'm on the air almost daily with it.