From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Nov 2012 06:44:21 -0500
When I buy a used radio, I always do a full reset right after making sure it
works at all just because it's a lot faster for me to find my own settings
from factory defaults, than to try to figure out what the last person did
and make changes to that. Sometimes I'll even reset radios I sell before
shipping them out especially if there are or might be MARS frequencies in
memory.