From:
Pat Byrne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Nov 2012 07:05:00 -0600
I thought about buying it when the club sold it but was afraid when
it needed to work, it would have to be prayed over back to life!  And
I shouldn't say it, but in four years we have lost power just once,
when a beer truck pulled down some lines pulling in to a customers
parking area!  About six hours out.