From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Nov 2012 14:54:46 -0500
I run the LDG AT200pro with my station now that I"m in MARS, it's much
better than the internal tuner and one thing I like is I have it set so if
it sees anything over 1.6:1 SWR, it will automatically tune it, I don't even
have to touch the tuner and in fact never do touch it, it does everything
all on it's own and has memories so it can go straight to the setting it had
last time you were on or near that frequency. I'm not sure I'd ever go back
to an internal tuner, maybe for a temporary setup or something but my every
day setup, nope.