From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Nov 2012 06:34:53 -0500
Hi Mike,

I thought that was you.  The suffix threw me, but glad you could check in.

If not for adjacent QRM and some QSB you would have been more copyable.
   I'm sure as band conditions change and you tweak things at your end,
things will improve for you.

Station here  is a TS-590, around 700 watts from an Al-80B,  full size
40 meter dipole (inverted vee, not very high),  and Heil mic.

I doubt if we will be on 40 next Saturday due to  the SSB Sweepstakes,
but I'll listen for you in future weeks.

73, Steve KW3A