From:
Buddy Brannan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Nov 2012 19:43:52 -0500
*Snicker* Just saw this on the Baofeng UV-5R Email reflector.

BTW, if anyone needs a couple of Baofeng UV-5R's, check this out. It's kind of hard to beat, and I'm sorely tempted:
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/2-Sets-Bulk-Packing-Baofeng-UV-5R-Dual-Band-Walkie-Talkie-Cost-Effective-Package-Fast-Delivery/627205166.html

--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: (814) 860-3194 or 888-75-BUDDY