From:
"Howard, W A 9 Y B W" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Nov 2012 17:44:50 -0600
Hi Sauro,

Welcome to this list.

This is Howard Thomas, W A 9 Y B W, located in the central part of the State
of Illinois, U S A.

I am referred to as Howard number 3 on this list since there are 3 Howards
here.

You will find a lot of great information here.

Occasionally, we do tend to go off topic in to other areas of technology
usually, but not always,  related to blindness.

Again, welcome.

73

Howard #3