From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Nov 2012 22:35:04 -0500
        Lloyd and all:

I am heartened by the spreading of the word regarding our nets, and by the
new check-ins we get every so often.

I keep thinking back on when we started these nets when I was out in
Colorado, and I am glad  that the nets have maintained themselves as well as
they have.

I am still surprised, for example, about my e-mail on Saturday regarding the
40-meter east coast mid west round table, and how quickly people responded,
even with the very short notice and slightly changed frequency.

To me, it all shows that what we are doing is serving a purpose.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ