From:
Lou Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Nov 2012 15:31:57 -0500
Bob,

I thought they were the same.  Perhaps I'm misunderstanding what you mean by
ctcss and Pl tones, but I thought both those terms refered to a tone that's
transmitted continuously as long as the transmitter is up to hold the
squelch open on the receiving end.  I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm
wrong.  73,  Lou
Lou Kolb
Voice-over Artist:
Radio/TV Ads, Video narrations