From:
Ron Canazzi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Nov 2012 00:08:51 -0400
Hi Butch and List,

I am not sure if this hack will work on later versions of Windows, but I
have been using this on 2 XP machines for years now and it does in fact work
for me.  However, be advised that some people have reported issues with this
hack.  One thing I know for certain, you must remove any and all vestiges of
Real Player from your system before installing this.  In other words, make
sure that the uninstall goes well and then go around in the various areas
where there are folders, such as under program files or under users or
whatever version of Windows you have and remove anything that even smacks of
Real Player.  Then for safety sake (this is probably not necessary) restart
your system.  You may want to create a restore point before installing the
hack.  I have done all these things and I have had no problems, so be
advised.