From:
Jim Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Oct 2012 14:49:44 -0400
From: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Wednesday, October 31, 2012 2:41 PM
To: For blind ham radio operators

hello,
Maybe this may be a little off topic, but is has come ham radio in it.  If any one is interested, I have a free bulletin board which is like the old time boards up in the 90's.  there are some echo mail areas related to haam radio on there and also plenty of text games if you are in to games.  If you are able to telnet, you can connect by:
opendoorbbs.no-ip.org port 23.  it is totally free just use real names to log on and you can use aliases in some of the games.  Just chose k from the main menu and you will be in the game nenus.
I am hoping that soon there will once be a blind hams echo mail area.
Jim wb4kmq