From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Oct 2012 21:23:53 -0400
Hi, folks.

I know the soldering  topic has been brought up from time to time on this
list, and my latest curiosity is the JA2TDB Stainless Steel Soldering Guide.
I don't know where I got the article on it, but the citation for the article
is:  Smith-Kettlewell Technical File,  Vol. 4, No. 2, Spring 1983

It seems to me that a variation of this guide could be used for soldering
the center conductor onto the tip of a PL259 coax connector.

I can't attach the article to this list, of course, but perhaps some of you
have heard of this particular invention?

I'm wondering if there is a pre-made soldering guide out there like the one
they describe in the article, and if so, where might I get one?

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ