From:
"Howard, W A 9 Y B W" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Oct 2012 13:17:29 -0500
Hi,

I thought I would chime in on this thread.

I have two VIP 2000 thermostats.  Both of mine are out of warranty now,
however, when I did have an issue with one while under warranty, Harry took
care of it immediately.

I just purchased another VIP 2007 for another instillation.

73

Howard #3