From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Oct 2012 14:49:12 -0600
share it with everyone?
There is quite a bit that isn't in buddy's guide with regard to quirks and
odd little things to do with the uv5R.
The guide is to help with manual programming and overall navigation, it
isn't written to be all inclusive.
However, I can almost guarantee that what ever you found is written up on
HTTP://www.miklor.com/uv5r

for anyone who is getting one of these, or who has one, visit that website.
there is an awful lot of really good information on there.
also, join the yahoo group
baofeng_uv5r is the group title.

73
Colin, V A6BKX