From:
Robert C <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Sep 2012 19:39:41 -0700
	Thanks Mike, got that bookmarked. Installed Echolink. Any other apps?

	Call sign lookup? What about one for determining latitude and
longitude? I cant think what else I may want. This is a start tho.

Quote of the nanosecond . . .
You have to wonder about humans, they think God is dead and Elvis is alive!
Robert & Dreamer Doll  ke7nwn
E-mail-