From:
Ron Canazzi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Sep 2012 23:37:31 -0400
Hi Harvey,

Insert + F7 brings up an elements list--wherein you can either activate
links or move to them--just as with JAWS.  I have been using it exclusively
for 5 months now and frankly--when you consider the no cost aspect, it blows
JAWS away big time.
Unless you really need Microsoft Office packages, you can't go wrong with
NVDA.