From:
Russ Kiehne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Sep 2012 07:56:06 -0700
Why not?  It sure would be faster than waiting for NLS?  One of the reviews
I read stated the following:

entioned above, the Kindle can provide access to thousands of newspapers and
magazines, and this is where the device really shines, both for the blind
and sighted user.  When subscribing to these types of materials, the latest
issue will automatically be delivered wirelessly to your Kindle as soon as
the content becomes available.
As with books, you may choose the periodical you’d like to read by
navigating to it from the home screen.  Unlike books, however, you have a
bit more control when navigating this type of content.  When you’ve chosen
the periodical you’d like to read, “voice guide” will announce the option to
view sections list.  Press the center
of the 5-way navigation controller to do this.  Here,  you’ll see a list of
sections in the periodical which you can navigate using up or down arrows on
the 5-way navigation controller.  When you find a section of interest to
you, press the right arrow to hear how many articles are in the section, and
press the center of the navigation
controller to be taken to the list of articles itself.  Navigate the
articles with the up and down arrows, and press the center button on the
article of your choice.
Unlike the home screen, where “voice guide” speaks the number of pages that
the content
list takes up, navigating the article list within a periodical only gives
the number
of articles in a particular section, but not the number of pages that the
list covers.
This means that if, for example, you have a section containing 12 articles
and you
view the list of articles in that section, you may be initially confused
because
you