From:
Robert C <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Sep 2012 07:44:55 -0700
	Funny but while some complain about the perception that blind people
have their hands out, they complain about NLS and BARD being slow etc
etc etc. Or they talk about abusing free matter for the blind etc etc etc.

	I thought I was subscribed to the Blind Hams email list but the subject
matter of late seems to indicate otherwise. Maybe the name of this email
list is really The Blind Bitching. You got rid of Harry but what has
changed? He should come back, as he fits in rather quite well here.

	Oh Blind Bitching Free-4-All might be a more accurate name for the
list. I guess some people need a life.

	Shameful. A bunch of folks who cannot appreciate the priviledges
granted us. Rather than moan and groan about its less than perfect
service, some could get off their fat arses and try to improve the
system. Naw, that is too damn easy.

	And now I reckon this is going to generate even more of this off topic
crap that goes nowhere. Of course. That is what this email list is for,
is it not? LOL

Quote of the nanosecond . . .
Even if you are on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit
there.
  --Author Unknown
Robert & Dreamer Doll  ke7nwn
E-mail-