From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Sep 2012 06:50:18 -0400
Jed,

Looks like you got the control software working, so that is good news.
The only thing I can think of this early in the a.m. is that when the
new firmware installed, it resets all the connection parameters.  Be
sure that what you see on the screen as far as baud rate, etc. matches
what  the radio tells you via its menus, and change  either the radio or
software as needed.

73, Steve KW3A