From:
Lou Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Aug 2012 08:47:36 -0400
This is very true.  RF seems to follow its own rules.  Its probably just
following the laws of physics, but there's probably something going on that
we failed to take into account.

Tom, I understand your not wanting to put the effort into something that
might not work but chances are good that, however you configure the G5RV,
it'll do fine.  Give it a shot.
Lou Kolb
Voice-over Artist:
Radio/TV Ads, Video narrations