From:
Harry Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Aug 2012 14:19:24 -0400
Hi Steve,
It's not an excuse.
What I'm waiting to hear from, is someone on this list, who ordered one from some place, and they're satisfied, and they got great service.
Right now, I'm really not interested in being a ginny pig for some store.
So, that's why I'm waiting for someone to tell me, "Trippy, I ordered it from store name, ..., and they gave me great service, and I'm happy with my noise bridge.
I would do that for someone else, for sure, because when I'm satisfied with a business, I tell the world about it, and when I'm not, I will tell people, don't shop there.
I don't know about you, but it takes alot of money in this hobby, the price of rigs, you name it, as you know, just goes up and up.
I love this hobby, but it's not inexpensive.
Trippy, ac8s