From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Aug 2012 08:11:09 -0400
I think you'd be happy with it. I even found, not that my noise was bad
where I used to live when I had it up, but I found the little noise I had
was a little quieter and I sure got heard. It was noticeably better than the
g5rv I had before it. I really miss the cobra ultralite. I'm shocked where I
live now noise isn't much of a problem usually on HF though on vhf I do have
to run commercial radios because I've tried a few ham radios and especially
in the winter noise is horrible.