From:
Pat Byrne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Aug 2012 09:33:45 -0500
And again, old school Tom, I'd drive in an eight foot ground rod at
the back of the RV and tie that to your existing ground setup.  And
don't overlook  center fed antenna with each leg as long as
practical, fed with open wire line, a balun where it comes in to the
RV and tune it with the TS480 tuner.  Another simple option.  The
hard part with anything you do is finding the right places to tie off
the ends and getting permission to any of these things.
Good luck.