From:
"Howard, W A 9 Y B W" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Aug 2012 08:32:54 -0500
Hi all,

I have a G 5 R v here that I purchased from W 8 A M Z up there in Michigan.
The vertical window line is 450 ohm and requires at least 70 feet of 50-52
ohm coax between the window line and the radio in order to work properly.
No baluns are required.

The G 5 R V's of today are a bit different to work with today's radios as
Butch stated.

73

Howard #3