From:
Jim Gammon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Aug 2012 11:14:51 -0700
Sounds great Lou, but judging from the footer in your email, you
wouldn't want to get too dramatic when dispatching a fire call,
though it would make life interesting for the folks listening.
We have a fireman around this area who signs off by saying Engine
64 available On The Radio but I can't nearly write down how he
says it.  Puts huge emphasis on the words  "On The Radio" and it
always   cracks me up.  Jim WA6EKS