From:
Michael Dane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Aug 2012 09:22:39 -0700
Colin:

Thank you very much for the review, and sharing your first hand experience
with the Chameleon.  This is what I was looking for when I threw it out to
the "Blind Hams Think-Tank" where great minds reside! ;)
We have wire, as well as verticals at several sites and a great array of
working antennas on the mobile unit.
The Chameleon, if it was installed, would have gone on the roof top of an
office building to be used as a backup, not a primary antenna system.
Saves me the hassle of sending one of my sighted team members up there to
install a "dummy load" on the rooftop. Lol
Thanks again,
73,

Michael Dane:
W7ALx: