From:
Steve Dresser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Aug 2012 13:10:47 -0400
Michael,

Although I haven't used this antenna, I suspect that although it is supposed
to be an hf/vhf/uhf antenna, it probably doesn't work very well on any band.
Before you buy one, you might want to look at some of the reviews at
www.eham.net.  While the overall rating is important, it's often useful to
look at comments at both ends of the range.  I've found product reviews on
this site to be very helpful.

Steve