Date:
Wed, 21 Mar 2012 09:09:52 -0400
Hi this is brian n8mnx and I would like Arrl to give us access to the full
content of qst in the didgital version as all of you know nls does not
record the entire text of the prind qst they omit quite a lot of usful
content that we will have to ask a sighted person for.  and there is also
the month delay when we get our qsts.  Is the qst on Bard the same recording
of the nls qst or do you get the full content? 73