Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 12 Jun 2013 16:42:48 -0600
7bit
Sender:
From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
you are sure you are programming the channel using the right band right?  If
you try to program a VHF channel while the radio is set to the UHF band, it
won't program and vice versa.
the band button is the one on the right hand side above the main keypad.
Beyond that I can't say I've ever heard of the radio not programming
properly...the issue is almost always operator error and not an issue with
the radio itself.
These radios certainly can have issues, but this one isn't one of them that
I know of.
Trust me, manually programming is one of the most common issues that comes
up on the yahoo group...almost every day someone is trying to figure out why
they can't program the thing by hand...it's not complicated, but sometimes
if you miss one little thing it won't work.
this whole thing of staying on 136.05 is a strange one though lol.

keep trying is all I can say until you get it I guess.

73
Colin, V A6BKX