Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 3 Jun 2013 09:11:50 -0500
From:
"Ronald E. Milliman" <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
Congratulations, Zack! Did you encounter any surprizes on the exam?

Ron, K8HSY

At 06:29 AM 6/3/2013 -0400, KK4AHX Darren Duff wrote:
>Hey man that is so awesome! Congrats and welcome to a fun hobby!
>

>73.
>Darren Duff.
>amateur radio station KK4AHX.
>
>Vice President,
>Cherokee Amateur Radio Society.
>http://www.cherokeehams.com
>
>Cherokee County ARES.
>http://www.cherokee-ares.org
>	When all else fails, Amateur Radio

Dr. Ronald E. Milliman, retired Professor Western Kentucky University
Ph: 270-782-9325
Email: [log in to unmask]

Chair, American Council of the Blind Public Relations Committee

Chair, American Council of the Blind's Monthly Monetary Support Program
(MMS) Committee

President: South Central Kentucky Council of the Blind (SCKCB)