Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 1 Jun 2013 00:38:17 -0500
7bit
Sender:
From:
Howard Kaufman <[log in to unmask]>
I can't tell you all how often I got in to arguments because men's rooms
didn't have changing tables, and women's rooms did.  Now that my children
are grown, i see men's rooms with changing tables.  Let me tell you,
changing a baby as a guy was a real challenge not so long ago.

I got creative at it, but a changing table in a men's room would have been
very helpful.  I really didn't want to put my child down on the floor of a
men's room.  Disgusting!!!