Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Tue, 21 May 2013 16:47:17 -0400
7bit
From:
Kevin Minor <[log in to unmask]>
Hi.

I had a TS-2000 for about four years, and I was able to program the radio
with no problems, and this included setting the CTCSS tones.  One nice thing
about programming the tones is you can key the microphone while programming
the tones to confirm you have things set right.  Of course the radio has the
auto program of the tones where it detects the CTCSS tone that the other
station or repeater is using.

As someone else mentioned earlier, the radio doesn't wrap settings such as
tone and power.  When you get to the minimum or maximum value it will beep,
and if you continue to turn the knob in that direction it will beep at you,
indicating you're either at the minimum or maximum value.

I liked my 2000, but I had to sell it to get money.  If Kenwood still makes
the radio I plan on buying one again.

73

Kevin Minor, Lexington, KY