Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sun, 12 May 2013 07:07:29 -0400
7bit
From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
It's still good to have around, even if it's not modified, I can't tell you
how many times I've had someone come by to give antenna help and had them
say somewhere in the project, "I wish I had my analyzer". Since I bought
this one about 6 years ago I can now say "don't worry, I do". It's funny, I
got it for $30 shipped because someone left batteries in it too long. They
thought it was ruined but all that was ruined was the battery holders so for
$30 for the unit shipped to me and about $8 by the time the battery holders
were shipped to me, I now have a mint condition analyzer that works great.
It's a little older but works just fine and the club I do field day with
every year has the same one and check their field day antennas with it. I
had to be careful, I brought mine to field day a couple years ago to check
it against theirs to make sure it worked as well and they kept getting the 2
mixed up except theirs is banged up from so many years of field day use and
traveling around and mine doesn't have a mark on it even after moving 3 or 4
times since I got it.