Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 4 May 2013 11:14:37 -0400
7bit
Sender:
From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Butch:

Congrats on the new rig!

Yesterday, I spent the day in the hospital with my XYL, so am really behind
on e-mails, and just can't read through them all at this point, but please
keep us posted on how it goes with the new rig, and how accessible it is.

Not that one of these is in my future right now, but it's sure fun to think
about.

Regarding the XYL, she is home recovering.  Had a significant vertigo
incident early yesterday morning, and we took the safe route of getting her
into the hospital to make sure it wasn't anything more serious.

Actually, they did find evidence that she had an old mini-stroke sometime
more than three months ago, but there was no evidence that yesterday's
problem was caused by a new stroke of any kind.

Anyway, congrats Butch, and hopefully, I'll start to have more of a presence
on the list and on our nets soon.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ