Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Tue, 12 Mar 2013 11:30:19 -0400
7bit
From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Try plugging it into the 1/8 jack (through an adapter if needed).   Even
though I am one of the people who said that a stereo plug was needed in
this jack, I really don't think that is correct.  While I have a stereo
plug plugged into my 1/8 key jack, it is more to do with the fact that
is what I had laying around.     While using a stereo plug won't hurt, I
think it is only the tip and shell of the plug that really do anything.
  I'd give it a try before buying anything.

Anyway, that is my new story and I'm sticking to it. For now.

73, Steve  KW3A