Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
COLLEEN ROTH <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Feb 2013 14:52:21 -0800
Hi Mr. Sanchez,
I just couldn't remember where you were living. Are you the Albert Sanchew who has been active in the NFB for many years and is in the Blind Ham Division?
I will get you the info for the Director for North Carolina.
There is a National Website. Part of the Material is available to the General Public.
Once you get your Training completed you will have access to the full site.
My Mars call is:
NNN0SWA.
Colleen Roth, N8TNV;