Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 8 Feb 2013 21:02:50 -0700
7bit
Sender:
From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
the one I used for years had I think 6 frequencies controlled by jumpers in
the button and receiver.
Just like garage door openers have at least 6, usually more jumpers or dip
switches to control their frequencies so as to minimize problems with
spectrum usage.

You can probably buy 2.4 GHZ units with auto frequency adjustment and or
digital signal instead of analogue FM and get even more security if you
will.

73
Colin, V A6BKX