Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 8 Feb 2013 14:14:27 -0600
From:
"Ronald E. Milliman" <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
Re: Doorbell...

We purchased a wireless doorbell from ACE Hardware that really works
nicely. It came with two remote receivers that we can select the chimes on.
So, we have one type of chime set for our front door and another for our
back door. That way we know which door to go to when someone presses the
doorbell.

Ron Milliman

At 12:01 PM 2/8/2013 -0800, Curtis Delzer wrote:
>I've come across a fundamental problem here in this new home of ours,
>which is a mobile, and that is the crummy doorbell it has, which a
>lot of people don't pay much attention too, but we must have. We
>don't like the typical sounding "ding dong" type, so please could you
>guys suggest which you may have that you like, etc.  My friend,
>Larry, has one, for example which chimes like the sound for an early
>old radio network intro, and we truly like the natural chimes much
>better than those pseudo electronic type, though we'll get those if
>we must, so anyone, suggest?

Dr. Ronald E. Milliman, retired Professor Western Kentucky University

Chair, American Council of the Blind Public Relations Committee

Chair, American Council of the Blind's Monthly Monetary Support Program
(MMS) Committee