Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 23 Nov 2012 09:41:08 -0600
7bit
Sender:
From:
"Howard, W A 9 Y B W" <[log in to unmask]>
Michael,

Looked you up on QRZ got the address, looked it up on Google, however, the
photograph of your address was out of focus, was clear about a block and
half away.  Go figure!

That area in the back yard sounds pretty good.

You could bury the radials immediately. Lay them out on the ground,
temporarily stake them with something at the far end if they are straight,
and than make a slot in the grass along the wire with a small hand trowel
about 1 inch deep, push the wire down into the slots and walk on the area
and it may not be possible to tell where they are immediately.  Definitely
won't in a few days.

Can also bury the coax the same way.

There are techniques to get the cable (coax) under the walkway, without
doing anything to the walkway, however, you may need to hire someone with
the equipment to do this.  Being optimistic, if you go this way, install a
small conduit under the walkway so the cable can be replaced if necessary.

    Any small digging required will not be noticed after a few weeks.

With the proper approach you may be able to win over the owners.

If your owners are computer users, you may find a few websites for them to
visit to learn what Amateur Radio is all about, especially the good will in
times of disasters.

In case you can't tell, I am the optimistic type.

Howard #3