Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 23 Nov 2012 08:37:23 -0600
7bit
Sender:
From:
"Howard, W A 9 Y B W" <[log in to unmask]>
OK Michael,

I have a fairly good description of the layout.

Since you are renting space in a private home rather than a large commercial
complex, I would think the owner would be willing to work with you.

Have you lived there very long?

Now let me ask a few more questions to get a better understanding of the
exact layout.

You said there is grass next to the railing around the stairwell, how large
is this grass area?

How big is the largest grass area in the back yard?

To get to this large area of grass, if it exists, how much walkway would you
need to cross?

Is this walkway asphalt or concrete?

Does anyone use the back yard other than to mow the lawn?

Looking forward to your response.

Howard #3