Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Thu, 11 Oct 2012 16:21:50 -0500
7bit
From:
Kris Hickerson <[log in to unmask]>
Hi, I have one that I'd like to sell.  It is two years old and in perfect
condition.  The only reason I want to sell it is because I just put in a
heat pump and it will not work with the heat pump.  It is for a conventional
furnace and air condiktioner.  I'd take $75.  It is from Talking
Thermostats.  I believe I have the instructions and CD for it as well.

Kris