Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Thu, 27 Sep 2012 20:38:29 -0400
7bit
From:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Also, .707... is the sine and also the cosine of 45 degrees, and is 1 over
the square root of 2.  The number 1.4142136... is the square root of 2.  The
elipses in these numbers indicate that there are infinitely more decimal
digits; these are called irrational numbers because they are not the ratio
of any whole numbers.
73 -- Lloyd, W3IUU