Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sat, 22 Sep 2012 10:27:18 -0400
7bit
From:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Lots of signals on CW, not as many on phone.  It's a widespread opening, but
most signals are not very strong here.  Still it's good to hear some Europe
again this fall.  We might have had our best sunspot activity last fall, but
scientists predict things will get a little better through 2013, then
gradually taper off for several more years.  In my experience, sunspot
cycles rise faster than they fall.