Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Jim Gammon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Sep 2012 17:33:44 -0700
I'll bet you get some guys arguing here that you should have only
sent the sound card or maybe not even that via
Free Matter Butch.  Now if you were using a specific hardware
speech synthesizer like the good old days, then that shouldn't
have aroused anyone's irritation level here.  But, on second
thought, well, I'll just drop it.  I must apologize for bringing
up the whole matter or is it Free Matter issue yesterday when I
advertised the Old Keyer available.  Meanwhile, it still is! Jim
WA6EKS