Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 31 Aug 2012 16:46:52 -0500
From:
"Ronald E. Milliman" <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
Gary,

Try these sources to find a Seiko Men's Braille watch:

The lowest price seems to be at: Lighthouse For The Blind - Magnifiers and
Visual Aids Store,
http://www.lhb.org/Visual-Aids-Store/p/_action/detail/category_id/20/product
_id/333#ecommerce_content

Also, try:

Beyond Sight
www.beyondsight.com/seikobraillewatchmens-p-374.html

Maxiaids
www.maxiaids.com/Braille-Watches -

I purchased mine from the LightHouse; it had the lowest price I could find,
with prices from around $125 up to as much as $269, believe it or not.

Ron, K8HSY