Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 23 Aug 2012 20:55:30 -0500
7bit
Sender:
From:
"Howard, W A 9 Y B W" <[log in to unmask]>
Gerry,

Of course the best way to support a vendor is to purchase their products.

In the future, the hampod will be able to be programmed to work with other
radios and accessories as long as the radio or accessory can provide a
serial port on their product for the Hampod to interact with.

In order for Rob to develop the software to be loaded in to the Hampod, he
needs the piece of equipment in his possession in order to get it all to
work.  Vendors will have to loan equipment, Rob will have to purchase
equipment or maybe we can loan our own equipment for the good of the blind
ham community.

In fact, I sent Rob my Green Haren rotor controller so he could interface it
with the hampod.

Rob does not have the resources to purchase all this equipment.  We need to
get involved if we want to see this continue.

73

Howard #3