Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 22 Aug 2012 06:53:12 -0400
7bit
Sender:
From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
George:

I tried several barrel  connectors at different points in the feed line
system ast week-end, but that made no difference.  I am not sure of their
quality, but they have not failed me in other situations at the home QTH, at
least so far as I can recall.

That is a very good point, though, and I'll keep checking.

I think my first step is to make sure the antenna continues to be
electrically sound, and that there is not an intermittent short somewhere as
others have suggested.

Then, I'll try to put it up, see if that changes anything, and go back
through the feed line system from there.

May make for an interesting week-end project, if we get out to the RV as
planned.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ